DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What you need to know about dating nice guys ...

Dear Mr Bitter Guy,

I'm an 18 year old PR assistant. I went to my works Christmas party on Saturday and met a very nice guy from another department whom I'd never seen before. We got on really well and talked for ages. We share many interests and it was good fun.

After a few drinks we started snogging and I noticed he had really bad breath. It was awful -- I mean REALLY bad. I nearly gagged. I put my reaction down to having too much to drink and left.

I'd love to see him again -- I just know we'd be so good together. He's already sent some flowers to my office with a lovely note asking if I was better. He's so sweet, but I can't get past the bad breath.

What should I do?

Mr Bitter Guy says...

There's a real warning sign here. You say he's a 'nice guy'. This is a no-no.

Nice guys lack one or both of the following: Self-confidence and/or the ability to make a decision.

When he says "I'll take you where-ever you'd like to go" he's really saying "I don't have a clue where to take you. You decide"

When he says "No, you look really good in that" it's because he doesn't have the balls to tell you you look like a bad Puerto Rican street whore.

You will never be able to rely on him or get a straight answer from him. Is this what you really want?

Nice guys are not nice. DO NOT LET HIM FOOL YOU.

As proof: his breath smells because there are too many brands of toothpaste for him to decide which one he should buy so he doesn't buy any.

Q.E.D.

1 Dating Advice Tips:

Anonymous said...

Yer wrong Mr Bitter Guy ... she's a brit! That means his breath sells just cos he's got bad oral hygiene like all brits!! HA HA