DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Friday, December 7, 2007

How to increase the size of your member

Dear Mr Bitter Guy,

I'm embarrassed by the size of my ****. I've got a new girlfriend and we're getting closer and we're prolly gonna have sex soon but my **** is soooo small I'm afraid she's gonna laugh at me.

What is the best way of making it larger? Pills?

Thanks


Mr Bitter Guy Says:

This is of course the perennial male question, probably asked more often than "Who's better, the Beatles or the Stones?". Fortunately the answer is simple. The Stones.

Allegedly, both of these groups used pills.

The good news is you don't need to resort to drugs or surgery nor complicated weights, pulleys and vacuums to enlarge your member. I'm about to show you a fool proof method, discovered around the 12th century but used to it's best effect during the Renaisance by the likes of Michelangelo and Da Vinci. It's guaranteed to impress you soon-to-be-lover and dramatically increase the size of your love-rocket. Turn that tiny sapling into a towering man-oak.

Before

Just to prove it's a real banana, here's The Answer Chick (my beautiful assistant) with a real banana, standing somewhere in the PA wilderness. Note it is not a trick banana. Note it's proportions. And note the oak tree behind it.

Doesn't the banana look tiny.

I'd be embarrassed if this was my banana.






After
Now the banana is massive. It's almost as big as the oak. This has nothing to do with pills or lasers.

That's a banana any man would be proud of.

And you can apply the same technique to Mr Tiny.

4 Dating Advice Tips:

Anonymous said...

the pix are fake

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... no way that's a real oak

Anonymous said...

and its a fake banana

Anonymous said...

yah the only real fruit here is Mr Bitter Guy