DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Thursday, December 6, 2007

I want to give my boyfriend some ******* ****


Dear Mr Bitter Guy,

I ****** enjoy giving my boyfriend ****. I just love ******* his **** *****, ******* his **** and ******* on the *** until he ******** in my *****. I love the ***** of his ***. I even love the ***** of my ***** ***** on his **** after he's ****** me. I just can't get ****** **** in my *****.

Now he's asked me to **** his ***. I'd never thought of doing it before, but it ***** ** *** just thinking about it. Running my ***** from one end of his **** **** round his ***** and ******** him ****** in his ******* while ******* his **** with my ****, then ******** my *** back up to his **** to ******* his *** *****.

My question is -- is it hygenic?


Mr Bitter Guy says ...

That's a very colorful decription. And yes it is ok as long as he washes himself thoroughly.I'd suggest going to you local home-brew shop and picking up a bottle brush. They're ideal for anal-hygeine and impart quite a thrill in themselves (or so I'm told).They come in a variety of lengths, girths and stiffnesses. Some are even bent so you can clean around the rim, which might be appropriate.Do not use harsh or abbrassive cleaning products. They will leave a mark. I'd suggest something with a citrus tang. Have fun.

4 Dating Advice Tips:

Mr Bitter Guy said...

That's a very colorful decription. And yes it is ok as long as he washes himself thoroughly.

I'd suggest going to you local home-brew shop and picking up a bottle brush. They're ideal for anal-hygeine and impart quite a thrill in themselves (or so I'm told).

They come in a variety of lengths, girths and stiffnesses. Some are even bent so you can clean around the rim, which might be appropriate.

Do not use harsh or abbrassive cleaning products. They will leave a mark. I'd suggest something with a citrus tang.

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Whats that a picture of?

Mr Bitter Guy said...

It's a rusty bullet hole :)

Anonymous said...

The hole resemble an arse. LOL. I wish I knew the the "*" meant so I could laugh a little harder.