DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I enjoy hurting men's *******

Dear Mr Bitter Guy

Is it wrong? It just arouses me so much. I'm a 28 year old woman and have been single for the past three years. After a date or two I end up in bed with the guy and everything is fine the first couple of times. But then I feel the need to scratch or bite his *****. Or squeeze it until he yells.

My last boyfriend asked me to stop, but I couldn't. I scratched him so hard it tore the skin on his ****. He called me a freak and left. He won't return my calls now.

Am I normal or is this just wrong?

Mr Bitter Guy says ...

Let me answer this by asking you a simple question: Is it wrong to stick a needle in a dogs ear?If you answered 'yes' then read on.If you answered 'no' then you need some serious help because you're a complete fruitloop.

This is a dominance issue. You like the power, probably because you feel like you have no power in other areas of your life. Take stock of the rest of your life and see where you feel inadequate and take steps to be more assertive there.

With a bit of time you should feel your tackle-trashing urges diminsh.If they don't then you'll probably enjoy a bit of BDSM so go out, buy a gimp suit, a bag of oranges, some hairspray (don't forget the talcum powder for the gimp suit) and start calling yourself Mistress Ball Crusher.

Then find yourself a man who has a thing for having his testicles battered.

Good Luck, Mistress Ball Crusher.

8 Dating Advice Tips:

Mr Bitter Guy said...

Let me answer this by asking you a simple question: Is it wrong to stick a needle in a dogs ear?

If you answered 'yes' then read on.

If you answered 'no' then you need some serious help because you're a complete fruitloop.

This is a dominance issue. You like the power, probably because you feel like you have no power in other areas of your life. Take stock of the rest of your life and see where you feel inadequate and take steps to be more assertive there.

With a bit of time you should feel your tackle-trashing urges diminsh.

If they don't then you'll probably enjoy a bit of BDSM so go out, buy a gimp suit, a bag of oranges, some hairspray (don't forget the talcum powder for the gimp suit) and start calling yourself Mistress Ball Crusher.

Then find yourself a man who has a thing for having his testicles battered.

Good Luck, Mistress Ball Crusher.

Anonymous said...

Haha! bite it!

Anonymous said...

You really are an asshole. It's people like you who make me sick. You make fun of people's problems -- I bet its not such a laugh when it happens to you.

Grow up Mr Bitter Guy!

Anonymous said...

funny pic hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

Anonymous said...

Can I meet this babe? Maybe you should get a dating service working here Mr Bitter Guy?

Anonymous said...

FREAK!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she's talking about her boyfriends todger?