DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My girlfriend's lesbian fling


Dear Mr Bitter Guy

I've been going out with my girlfriend for over 5 years. She's 23 and I'm 22. We met at school years before and were real close, but never got together until we were 18. She always said that she didn't want to get serious until she was grown up.

I had to go to visit my family for Thanksgiving. She visited hers. We were seperated for about a week. When I got back, she told me that she'd got very drunk and had made a pass at cousin's fiance.

They ended up in bed together, making love for hours, she told me. She said it was so different to how we make love and that she wanted to do it again. She says there's room in her life for two lovers, one being a man, the other being a woman.

I was going to propose to her this Christmas. Now, I don't know what to do?

6 Dating Advice Tips:

Mr Bitter Guy said...

So she got curious after all these years. Some people are better off playing the field at a younger age so they can deal with real relationships with some maturity.

The issue here is she cheated on you. Cheating is wrong. There are no circumstance ever to justify cheating. You're never going to trust her again. Never. Every time she's out late, you're going to be wandering whether she's grinding like a stonemason orreally is just 'hung up at the office'

She betrayed you, dude. End of story. More gauling is she wants to keep on doing it. She's not even sorry!

On top of that, she made a pass on your cousin's fiance!

This girl is a tool.

If you want to stay with her, which I don't recommend, and she wants woman-love then get her to get a new girlfriend and set up a love nest for the three of you.

It'll be great for a while, but I can guarantee you that it'll end in tears. Maybe it'll be worth it for the experience, I hear you ask as your eyes light up? No. You'll end up a tattered rag of a man, discarded like a used dishcloth with nothing more than a few rancid stains to remind you that your ex-girlfriend was a tool.

Anonymous said...

Go for the threesome, dude!

Anonymous said...

Ask he for photos next time

Anonymous said...

Did you already buy the ring?

Anonymous said...

ss dat a pic of da gf + da other girl? their hot 1111

Anonymous said...

Yes I got the ring already. $1200!!!