DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Being overweight increases your chances of finding an intelligent man

Dear Mr Bitter Guy,

I feel like when i was younger i was hotter, my body was more devloped and curvier and hott i used to have guys that swarmed around me and wanted my attention, now i feel unattractive and less confident ive been sick many times and lost most of the better things about my body and now i feel stuck in a relationship that i feel is holding me back from moving forward in my life.

Please help me find the anwsers to fix my problem


Mr Bitter Guy Says:

The better things about your body? You're stuck because you lost your curves? Because men now no longer want you for your jubblies? Gee, now you're going to have to rely on your charm and witt to impress men. Welcome to my world. Not that I try to impress men. Nor do I have jubblies.

And this is good news as far as moving forward is concerned. If you're worried about finding a new relationship, don't. You see there are two types of men. Type A that has a penis and a brain, and Type B who has only a penis. With a curvy, hot body you're going to attract type A and Type B men. Without a hot body, you'll only attract type A men. This means that you're going to get a man with a brain!

Do you know how rare that is?

To give you an idea of what this actually means, I found an online
test from the International High IQ Society.


I did the test under these strict conditions:

  • I DID NOT read the questions
  • I DID NOT look at the answers
  • I clicked answers RANDOMLY

I repeated the test four times to make sure I got a good result. I followed the same set of rules each time. I recorded the last attempt to prove the result. You can watch the test below.

WARNING: This video is real footage and is not edited in any way. If you are easily shocked DO NOT VIEW





For the four tests my results were as follows: 98, 106, 101 and 104. The average national IQ estimate for the US is 98.

Without reading the questions or answers and picking the answers randomly, my average IQ is more than 4 POINTS HIGHER than the estimated national average of the US

Go figure.

If you can!


The Answer Chick Says:

It seems that what's really holding you back is your self image. I'm sure you feel that if you get out of the relationship you're in, you'll be alone for the rest of your life -- which is never a pleasant thought. But disliking yourself and despising your partner is no life either.

Good looks aren't the be-all and end-all to life. A good personality is far sexier than a tight body. How many men have you wanted to be in the company of not because of their firm bum but because they make you laugh? This kind of sexiness is universal, and it'll ensure you're never alone.

The way you can get this personality is to be confident about yourself. Learn to appreciate what you do have rather than what you don't. Concentrate on the things you can achieve rather than giving yourself a hard time for what you can't. Do little things each day which make you feel more positive about yourself and put those negative thoughts out of your mind. Start off with small goals and as you become more confident you can achieve your tasks, make your goals slightly bigger.

You are what you do, so do positive, happy, fun things and you'll become a positive, happy, fun person. Over time, you'll see that you are a very capable person.

0 Dating Advice Tips: