DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...

I have been with my current boyfriend for 4 months; which really isn't a lot. I think I love him; but I don't quite know. My longest relationship was 4 years long and he cheated on me, it was hard to move on. But I have liked my current boyfriend for 4 years, and he just upsets me so much. He's very jealous of any guy I hang with or hug. He starts fights over stupid things; even about things that aren't true. He questions me about how much I love him. He upsets me beyond compare. On top of all of that; there is this other guy that is insanely in love with me (or claims to be). But I haven't a clue what to do. I've never been put in a situation that I had to choose. I really like him, he is such a great friend, and amazing. And my current boyfriend utterly hates him and is super jealous of him. I've been told ever so many times that my boyfriend and I fight so much that we act like brother and sister. I don't feel that same spark I used to when he was around. Any advice on a decision; because I'm an utterly indecisive person.

1 Dating Advice Tips:

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend sounds insecure and controlling. you can hang in there and hope it gets better, but I doubt it will. he lives in constant fear of you leaving him and finding someone else, and it sounds like you already have. if you don't love him and aren't willing to give up your guy friends, set yourself free - 4 months into a relationship you should still be having fun.

ps - don't bolt to this other guy just because you are afraid to be alone - only go for it if you feel it. otherwise he'll just get insecure and controlling too. it's what people do when they are more into you than you are into them.