DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Friday, September 12, 2008

Which is the best online dating site?

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...

I haven't had a boyfriend in a few years after I had a messy divorce. Now my kids have left home to go back to college I'm thinking of using an online dating service. Which online dating service is best for a single mom. I don't wont to pay too much and I don't wont any freaks.

So which online dating service offers best value for money and best service without being too weird?

Thanks

1 Dating Advice Tips:

Anonymous said...

I met my wife in a chatroom ... got to know here over many, many months. Kinda like real life only without the expense of going to bars and taking her out for dinner ;) When we fnal met up we knew each other pretty well and one thing led to another. Been married 5 years :)

So I say forget the online dating sites. Find somewhere to hang out and get to know people.