DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Monday, August 25, 2008

Boyfriend hates his life ... maybe I hate his life too?

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...
I am a high school senior now. I have been with my boyfriend for almost three years. I really like him but he seems to always get mad or upset about something. He always complains about how he hates his life. I can't tell if I still love him or not. I care about him but I don't know if the spark is still there. I also feel obligated to the relationship because of the puppy we share and because all my stuff is at his place and I am too afraid of awkwardness to get it. I just would like some opinions on my situation.

2 Dating Advice Tips:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you hun. but theres no point in staying in with your b/f. maybe mr right is just round the corner and youre gonna miss him cos your stuck with your b/f. just bite the bullet dump your boyfriend and get the dog back. the longer you put it off the harder its gonna be but once youve done it you can get on with your life

Anonymous said...

Here's an easy way to ditch your partner. View this funny video on YT and then send the video as a greeting card. They have instructions in the info section of the video:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=a7gKq4h9xNs

Hope it works!