DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Monday, September 22, 2008

What could I do to make my boyfriend happy?

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...

I have no idea what to do when my boyfriend gets angry at me. I would apologize and say sorry! but other than that I would be dumbfounded and wouldnt know what else to do, and that makes him even angrier and we would end up all being very upset.. this happens everytime he gets angry or sad, and i would just wallow in self pity because I don't know how to help him! What can I do to humour him when he is upset and make him happy again???

1 Dating Advice Tips:

bailee said...

know of many thing that will make him happy, considering he is a guy and sex is one of the top things on his mind. But I'm just going to write this assuming that you two are not at that level yet (if you are, then you know what makes him happy already).
You need to let him cool off a bit, give him some space, don't call him every second asking if he is still mad.

http://www.nurturingrelationships.com/