DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Call of nature?

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...

Ok...here is my question!

I live in Las Vegas and my girlfriend lives in Texas. What are your thoughts on calling during the day just to say hi and I miss you?? Shouldn't this be a natural thing to do for two people who are dating over a long distance?? Except for days when you are extremely busy but even then how much time does it take to pick up a cell phone??

Thanks!!!~Rob in Vegas!

1 Dating Advice Tips:

Sleeping said...

Im also in a long distance relationship
while juggling schooling, 3 jobs between us and social lives, we still manage to speak for around 4 hours a day atleast.
no matter how much of a texan bimbo your gf is
she cant be dumb enough to not want to call or even text.
ditch the bitch n find a nice girl in LA.