DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Is male friend coming on to me?

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...
I have a male friend who is 24 years old and i am 9 years younger than him.Whenever he comes to my house, he just fools around with me and jokes around. Often when he uses my computer when I'm using it, he wraps his arm around me, but it isn't something like a hug. And when I go to my bed for a lay, he would come too and just go on top of me. I cannot understand how he feels. Does he like me?

1 Dating Advice Tips:

Sleeping said...

If your a 15 year old with a 24year old male friend
and hes doing this to you then
CALL THE POLICE
or i will for you.
you are not legal age for sexual intercourse. and even if you still want to have it (because i know all 15 year olds are the best at sex in their minds and can do what they like)then you should not be having it with this 24 year old man.
not because of his age.
but because HE JUST WANTS TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS!
if you feel like giving him your body to use up at 15 then by all means. but you will feel very shitty afterwards.
next time he does anything sexual towards you, ask him if he was always a cradle snatcher. and then move away from him.
theres your best chance at not getting crabs my dear.