DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Is my boyfriend into me?

Dear Bitter Guy,

I'm in a 7+ Month long distance relationship and I seem to have this nagging feeling that he's just not that into me which is further pointed out by my girls.

Scenario A:He said he was gonna be back in Feb but he never took the time to save for the flight and he tells me he wont be back and it made me feel slighted.

Scenario B:He, by some fluke timing has his grandma who's sick beckon all the children back so he's now back for a week but we only saw each other once and he spends the rest of his time with his friends. He's got 2 more days until he leaves the country.

Scenario 3:I text him and he never replies and we speak sporadically throughout the whole 7+ months.

Should I dump him and how? He's a lovely friend and I don't want to compromise any possible future platonic relationships with him. Although that may be wishful thinking.

Regards,

Slighted Female.

1 Dating Advice Tips:

Anonymous said...

i think you have needs.
you need emotional and physical contact like most people, and he needs to understand that. if he does, and you both realise he cant give you that, then you should remain friends, and breakup (hard i know, but made easier with the long distance).

it may require you to suggest breaking up or going on a break to see how he responds. you'll soon know if he likes you enough to fight for you. if he does he'll make the effort not to lose you, and if he doesnt you will be free to find what you need elsewhere.