DATING ADVICE FOR PEOPLE DATING NEEDING ADVICE


Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Mr Bitter Guy, I need dating advice ...


I need some help please! I went to a sensual massage therapist and feel in love with her at first sight. Well after a few months, we starting dating and we fell head over heels in love.

Well, after 3 months of dating, I told her I was having a hard time dealing with her job and she agreed and quit, which was a big relief and we started planning our marriage and our future. I had a great job and was able to take care of her financially

Well, I recently lost my job but I am sure I will be back to work soon however, she decided to go back to giving massages. She promises she is not doing anything but the "Happy Ending" (which breaks my heart) but I have to either deal with it or lose her. I find myself looking at her ad on Backpage and just put it in the back of my mind and I am dealing with it so far, but I am scared. Am I a fool, after all, I knew what she was doing before I started dating her, and I know she loves me.

REALLY, what should I do?

Please, any advice will be helpful because I am lost!

0 Dating Advice Tips: